Today I was meditating on God’s Word in Deuteronomy 28:1-14 and I discovered divine light which illuminated my spirit on the blessings inherent in steadfast, constant and consistent obedience to God’s perfect will [His Word]. I’d like to share this with you and hope that you will receive the same.
God loves us so much that He’ll forever reveal to us His perfect will which resides in no place else than His Word[The Holy Bible].Whenever God asks us to do something,He wants to bless us. But we must play our part by obedience to Him in order to receive what He has graciously planned for us. Nothing promotes us like faithfully obeying God’s perfect will that He has revealed to us in His Word.
His perfect will is where His wisdom,blessings and divine secrets dwell. We cannot receive from Him when we move out of His perfect will. When we do this we come short of His perfect blessings.God desires for us to grow in Him and one of the ways we grow is by willingly obeying divine instructions to the letter! Deuteronomy 28:1-14 presents great blessings in obeying God’s Word. Beloved, will you willingly and strictly obey God today?
Below are the abundant blessings assured us by God when we obey His perfect will[His Word].Deuteronomy 28:1-14[Amplified Version]
1.“Now it shall be, if you diligently listen to and obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all of His commandments which I am commanding you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2. All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you pay attention to the voice of the Lord your God.
3. “You will be blessed in the city, and you will be blessed in the field.
4. “The offspring of your body and the produce of your ground and the offspring of your animals, the offspring of your herd and the young of your flock will be blessed.
5. “Your basket and your kneading bowl will be blessed.
6. “You will be blessed when you come in and you will be blessed when you go out.
7.“The Lord will cause the enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way, but flee before you seven ways.
8. The Lord will command the blessing upon you in your storehouses and in all that you undertake, and He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
9.The Lord will establish you as a people holy [and set apart] to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk [that is, live your life each and every day] in His ways.
10.So all the peoples of the earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will be afraid of you.
11. The Lord will give you great prosperity, in the offspring of your body and in the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your ground, in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers to give you.
12. The Lord will open for you His good treasure house, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow.
13.The Lord will make you the head (leader) and not the tail (follower); and you will be above only, and you will not be beneath, if you listen and pay attention to the commandments of the Lord your God, which I am commanding you today, to observe them carefully.
14.Do not turn aside from any of the words which I am commanding you today, to the right or to the left, to follow and serve other gods.
May your blessings now flow as you obey Him faithfully in Jesus Mighty name.Amen.